Additional Fees

Best Dental Office and Dentist in town.Excellent experience and their dental care is the best.

Great Staff. Recommend to anybody! Will be back definitely with all my family and friends. Dentist is the best practitioner and clinical expert that I ever seen.

Spent extra time to explain my problems in details and gave many good useful advises. Also took my wisdom teeth without any discomfort or pain. Have provided the best dental care I have ever experienced. Gave great postoperative instructions in writing and free mouth rinse.

Seriously never seen anything like that at any other dental office ever before.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Fairfax Smiles. the best about fairfax smiles dentistry doctor from Fairfax Smiles was level of professionalism offered by doctor soyfer. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fairfax Smiles.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors category for more informed decision or compare Fairfax Smiles to other companies on our site.

I complained to the Virginia Board of Dentistry that Dr.Soyfer's Ph.D.

is not real. He does not list which academic institute issued his Ph.D. A Ph.D. is a doctoral degree...NOT an academic award.

The board will investigate, and it will be shown that his claim that he has a Ph.D.is false.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1231591

On October 3, 2016, I reported Dr. Soyfer to the Department of Health and Human Services for not responding to my attorney's request for my medical records.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1231554

Forgery—creating, altering, or using a false document with the intent to defraud or injure someone— is a crime in Virginia.

Forgery in Virginia

In Virginia, a person is guilty of forgery if, with intent to defraud or injure someone, the person creates, alters, or knowingly tries to use any public record or certificate, bank note or coin, or other document that affects someone’s legal rights.(Va.

Ann. Code §§ 18.2-168, -170, & -172.)

Ms. Smith and Dr. Soyfer committed forgery when they illegally misrepresented a form to me as a medical release form, when in reality it was a release of all claim form, which I did not agree to.

In doing so, Dr. Soyfer has committed fraud by attempting to stop me from filing a lawsuit against him for medical malpractice, which is my legal RIGHT to do so. They each committed a class 5 Felony.

After the dental board hearing, they will each be charged with the felony by the District Attorney.Enjoy!

Olympia, Washington, United States #1231548

Dr.Soyfer committed malpractice on me.

Don't be his next victim. He will try to put you in jail through filing false police reports and making up lies to a court magistrate to get a protective order. Then he will threaten you with jail time if you write a negative review. He doesn't have a Ph.D.

in dental implantology, it doesn't exist.Just ask to see his Ph.D.

Olympia, Washington, United States #1231544

Look up Dr.Soyfer's license on the Virginia department of health professions website.

License number 0401410407.

I just filed a formal complaint with the Department of Health and Human Services because Dr.Soyfer failed to respond to my attorney's written request for my medical records.