4.9
Additional Fees

I first visited Fairfax Smiles to get a check up and see what I could do about having some calculus removal done.I'm originally from VA and went to a dentist over here where they are asking too much money sometimes, and they quoted me 2500$ to do this procedure (did not have insurance at the time).

I had a feeling they were trying to rip me off. Anyway after seeing Dr. Soyfer, he explained that I didn't really need the procedure they suggested, and that they could do the removal with their hygienist for a fraction of that price and get the same results. The dental hygienist who did it was awesome !

It was quick and painless. And saving that much money made it even better:) Since then I've went back to get some fillings and those turned out great. I'm also gonna get some bonding done soon to reshape my bottom row of teeth and fill in some spaces. Dr.

Soyfer is so nice and made a really cool mold for my teeth to show me what they will look like with the bonding.

I'm very excited and have already recommended this place to a bunch of my friends and anyone I meet who needs a dentist.Happy staff of people, good music and a very welcoming vibe!

Review about: Fairfax Smiles Dental Service.

Reason of review: Fair pricing.

Had an Experience with Fairfax Smiles?

Comments

I have lost two teeth due to Dr.Soyfer's medical negligence and unnecessary root canal procedures.

Dr. Soyfer falsely told me that my wisdom teeth had holes in them, and needed to be removed. Dr. Soyfer failed to give me any antibiotics before my procedure, and failed to give me antibiotics/pain medication after my procedures.

Furthermore, Dr.Soyfer was unable to provide me with sedation options because he is not licensed to perform sedation.

Get off this website you ***. Find something better to do with your time. No one cares.