5.0
Additional Fees

Dr.Soyfer is awsome with kids!

He was able to keep my kids calm and happy while in the dentist chair! He really is a charm to be around, he is knollegable and professional. Dr. Soyfer has never done me wrong, led me wrong, or made me feel bad in any way.

Dr Soyfer wants your dental health to be top notch and he wants his patience to be happy, healthy, and informed. I have been to many dentists over the years and most or unapproachable and not friendly! Well Dr.

Soyfer is everything the other dentists are not!If you do not go to him you have choose the wrong dentist!

Review about: Fairfax Smiles Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: Made my kids enjoy the dentist!.

I liked: Level of professionalism offered by doctor soyfer, Level of care, Information provided, Excellent, Surgery.

Had an Experience with Fairfax Smiles?

Comments

Dr.Soyfer is a predator.

He lied to me and told me I need root canals in perfectlt healthy teeth. Then He performed root canals on teeth while they were alive. Then he put literal screws in my teeth and compromised the structural integrity to the point that the teeth cannot be saved, and now I have to have them pulled, and implants put in.

DO NOT BRINGYOUR CHILDREN TO DR.SOYFER unless you want a lifetime of pain and suffering.

#1319349

Ma'am, Dr.Soyfer is a *** man.

Just look up his dental license on the Virginia Board of Dentistry. (Or just email me, and I will tell you his license number). Dr. Soyfer lied to me and told me all of my teeth were dead, and needed root canals.

Dr. Soyfer performed a total of 11 medically unnecessary root canal procedures on me, and because Dr. Soyfer failed to follow standard-of-care and did not use a dental dam on me during the root canal procedure, he dropped an endofile down my throat which required emergency surgery to retrieve the file. Look up Dr.

Soyfer's name on the Fairfax County District Court under the criminal section. He has been charged with a felony for forging a car title.

Please, I beg of you, do not be victimized by this dirty doctor.He presents very well, and can be very polite, but he is a criminal.