Dr.Vladimir Soyfer is the most professional and detailed oriented dentist and doctor I've ever had experience to see as my dentist.

He is very gentle and easy to understand. His injections are painless. That is why we among my friends call him pain -free dentist. His also very attentive and just hands down helpful with his explanations.

Please see him for any occasion either just simple filling or surgical extraction. I had my wisdom teeth removed by him years ago and did not fill anything during surgery or after. Dr. Vladimir Soyfer also gave me excellent post operative instructions so I could cope with my surgery at home.

But I really felt just Fine after the surgery and did not feel any pain, just small swelling and mild discomfort when I needed to chew. Other than that it was fine.

Recommend Dr.Vladimir Soyfer to anyone looking for a dissent dentist.

Review about: Fairfax Smiles Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Had an Experience with Fairfax Smiles?

Comments

Saint-Germain-Les-Corbeil, Ile-De-France, France #1333448

I had to go and to see a dentist for some dental implants that I needed for a long time now.I found Dr.

Soyfer and read a lot of very good - actually 5 star reviews for him as a dentist with a huge experience in dental implant placement surgery and restorations.

I also checked and found that he publishes articles with live surgery on dental implants that are pretty cool. Finally I went to his office Fairfax Smiles and had a full exam and entire treatment plan comprised and explained to me. that was pretty impressive since Dr. Soyfer was very easy to understand and he also corrected some of my misunderstandings about dental implants.

Next few visits Dr.

Soyfer spent prepping me for the surgery with other procedures necessary for dental implant placement.

The dental implant surgery went flawless and I was able to chew a few days later.

No one noticed I had an implant surgery since had no swelling.

Thank you Dr.Soyfer and whole Fairfax Smiles team.

Dr. Soyfer destroyed my beautiful, perfectly healthy teeth because he is a greedy *** artist. He subjected me to unimaginable torture through killing 11 of my teeth, and I'm going to inform all the local media stations, so they can broadcast the story all over Northern Virginia.